Friday 10 February 2012

Cuddle Scarf


I have been planning to make this project for a while now, but always run out of time.  Today I did it.  I am not putting in instructions for this project as there is an awesome link on You Tube for how to make this scarf.  
My additional advice for this is that rather than serge the loose ends, toss the fabric in the dryer for a few minutes and the lint trap will have all of the loose ends in it rather than having to dig out your serger for 2 minutes of sewing.
I also did not sew one for my son (although he wants one) as the pediatric nurse in me has doubts about the safety of these for children. 
This entire project is less than 20 minutes to make, and is super cozy.   Took me longer to get the fabric out of the stash (fabric - not cookie).
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment