Tuesday 21 February 2012

Vintage Look Pillowcases

Since it is the middle of January and the Christmas decorations and projects have been put away, I decided to raid my stash today (fabric - not cookie) and see what I could do.  I found this fabric that I had purchased last fall at My Sewing Room in Calgary.  I bought this fabric because it had that vintage look and feel to it.  As you may have guessed I love antique stuff, and when I can find fabric that looks like it belongs in another previous time, I have to get it.  So, I got 1.4 meters of the spool print, and 0.6 meters of the button print with the intention of making pillowcases and that is what I did this afternoon.  I washed them, and pressed them, then washed sheets too, and now it will be clean sheet day, and new pillowcase day at my house!!  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment