Tuesday 7 February 2012

X O Frames

Back when I made my semi-annual trip to Superstore I found these frames and thought that for the price they were a must have item that would come in handy some day.
Today is that day! Now, I am very excited about these frames (not just because of the price), but when I turned them over to take off the packaging I found that they were Made in Canada!!!!!  I was so excited!
The frames are 5 x 7 in size so I cut the paper from the Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper (DSP) collection from Stampin Up.  Once that was done I loaded the Red Glitter Paper in the Cricut and cut the "X" and "O" at 4" and glued on to DSP.  Still looked like it needed something, so I used my heart punch and quickly cut out a heart for each frame.  
TAH DAH!!  Quick and easy and pretty "Top Drawer".
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment