Thursday 9 February 2012

Popsicle Cards

I bought this stamp set entitled Mouthwatering because I thought it was SOOOOOO  fun.  
I have had it now for over a week and still did not know what to do with it.  This morning I decided to venture forth into the world and purchase some Popsicle sticks, because a Popsicle must have a proper stick.  Now with the proper equipment in hand I was able to begin to do something with this stamp set.
The base for this card is Always Artichoke card stock, Concord Crush Designer Series Paper, and Whisper White.  The Always Artichoke Popsicle was stamped directly on the Whisper White, and the Eggplant Popsicle was stamped on another piece of Whisper White and then cut out.  Glue dots anchor the half a stick under neath.  The dotted ribbon is from my Ribbon Share that Karina ran last summer.  
Enjoy the simple things in life and Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment