Monday 20 February 2012

Oh S"crap"! It's Monday.

This card came together totally by chance.   I had a couple of left over scallop frames from another project I had been working on, and it seemed to coordinated with the other papers it was sitting next to.  
I decided to use the Field Flowers stamp set (I think it's my default stamp set right now), and since all the flowers look like weeds to me, I decided I had better not use a colour that would further emphasize the weed theme.  So I thought -- ORANGE. 
Then, since I had the orange and the markers were out, I decided to venture WAY outside of my comfort zone, and make the flower into Marigolds (I really hate those flowers, I think that they are so UGLY, the only good memory I have of them, is from when I was a kid and the gopher was pulling them out of my mom's flower bed into his home to eat - hehehehehe).  
The card turned out alright - however, some people may like the Marigold idea, I still do not.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment