Monday 25 April 2016

Bag On!!!!

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!!!

Today has been a long day for me and I think I will actually be puttering off to bed shortly.

If you read my blog at all you will likely know that I never (seriously) am in bed and asleep before mid night.  Then by 0300 hours I am up to check my blood sugar as I have done since childhood (nearly 4 decades of that now - but I'm not complaining).  This morning I simply could not fall back to sleep even for a couple of hours.  I did some reading, knitting and even tried meditation.  Nothing worked.  At 0630 I decided to get up and make my son pancakes on a school morning!!!
Yummy Oatmeal Multi Grain pancakes with strawberries to start the day! ☺

Then it was off to work and school both of which were busy days.

Home for dinner then get to Boy Scouts.

After getting back home and getting kiddo tucked in I finished working on the latest Grocery Tote bag that my neighbor dumped off for me to sew for her....might have to teach her to sew one of these days.

Yes, cover your eyes the fabric really is that bright!!!

Now off to bed to see if I can get some sleep as quite tired at present.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment