Sunday 24 April 2016

Sunday Funday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Today was another DO NOTHING DAY!

I slept late so decided to make oatmeal pancakes for breakfast:

Then with a full tummy I decided to go back to bed because I still felt tired and it was a cold dreary day outside.  Kiddo was still in his pajamas and even he took an hour and a half nap!

This afternoon I puttered around the house and managed to get another set of blocks for my current Rag Quilt done:

I LOVE this flannel.  It is so soft to work with and it looks really pretty.  I hope to have it done before my son's next Boy Scouts camping trip ☺

The hubby suggested we go out for dinner (I think he was tired of left overs) so we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory.  Now I have left overs for lunch tomorrow!

Did some knitting when we got home but now I should probably go to sleep because I work tomorrow morning!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment