Saturday 16 April 2016

TOTEally Awesome Day

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends!

Today I am calling my TOTEally awesome day because it just was!

I was up early to have my son out to the Save On Foods to sell popcorn with this Boy Scout patrol.  He loves doing that.

Then it was off to pick up my friend Sharon and head to the Drayton Valley Quilt Show.

Of course we did some shopping and got a few really awesome items that you will likely see referenced here at some point.

After getting home this evening I went to my craft room and sewed a Tote Bag.  Sharon is doing a craft sale in the next few weeks and would like a few of these grocery/whatever totes for her sale.  Here is the one I made this evening:

Now it's time to do a bit of knitting and then I should probably head off to bed cause it has been a long day, but TOTEally awesome.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment