Saturday 23 April 2016

I'm Just Bagged...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I thought the title for my post today was really rather clever, but I wanted to make sure that my readers would understand the context.  Well, I learned something and apparently it's a good thing I looked into this because apparently only here in Canada do we use the term bagged to mean exhausted.  Must have something to do with us sleeping in sleeping bags in our Igloos!  Bad joke, we don't really sleep in sleeping bags in igloos in case this blog ends up as a reference source somewhere some day ☺

Today I spent doing a whole lot of nothings.  Some dusting, vacuuming and general house cleaning.  Lunch and dinner were refrigerator left overs.

The only one thing that I completed was:

Another tote bag for Sharon's craft fair next weekend!

Now off to get into some random messes I have created before bed ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment