Saturday 2 April 2016

GASP!!! It's Saturday Already.

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Gasp, I cannot believe that Spring Break is really over and that all I have left of it is tomorrow and that is the day to get ready for the upcoming week!

Woke in the wee hours of this morning to that tightness in the chest that only an asthmatic will understand.  I was exposed to WAY too much cologne on someone in a public place yesterday.  On top of that spring has been flitting around in the background so it was the perfect storm of ingredients for an asthma attack.  

Realizing it would likely only get worse I woke up kiddo and we headed off to my favorite Emergency Department.  Fortunately, when your oxygen is low you get seen right away and about two hours later after some nebulizers were headed home.  Took a while to go back to sleep but eventually I did and slept til noon! ☺

Went out for a bit of a walk with kiddo and puppy this afternoon, but did not have the strength that I usually do, so it was a short walk.  On the way home there is one hill I was struggling with so I had kiddo run ahead so that puppy would pull me up the hill!!!

After dinner I did a bit of knitting and then felt energized enough to make the journey to my craft room.

I managed to put the outer border on my Churn Dash Challenge Quilt:

TAH DAH!!!  Finished.  Only three months late....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment