Friday 22 April 2016

It's Friday!!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

I got up extra early this morning as I was scheduled to work a vacation relief shift in another clinic.  That meant an 0800 hours start time which is a half hour earlier than I usually start work.  It also meant that I needed to drop my son off at school as his bus does not arrive until after 0800 hours.  

I was super proud of myself.  Got my son to school and got to work on time, only to find out the manager had somehow got the schedule confused (she's known to do that) and booked another casual for the shift (who really wanted the shift), so I decided that I could leave and have a bonus day.

Seemed weird coming home when my mindset was to go to work however, I made the best of it.

I did a bit of knitting on one of my socks.

I made another tote bag for the craft sale my friend is participating in next weekend:
Top Stitching not done yet as I put my pediatric nursing text in it to weigh down the corners first.  Will top stitch the lining to outer fabric tomorrow!

Picked up a few groceries and ran errands this afternoon so that tomorrow and Sunday I can just stay around home ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment