Wednesday 27 April 2016

The Race is On......?

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Kiddo was feeling back to normal this morning so off we headed to school and work.

Today was my last workday of the week as I will now be on for the weekend and in charge none the less.  Better get my running shoes on for that!

After dinner I headed out to Costco for a few things while my son helped hubby mow the lawn.  I avoid mowing the lawn as it usually gives me some sort of respiratory/asthma disturbance...

One of my finds at Costco was a new bike helmet!!!!  I have been banned by my family and friends from riding my bike with the dog, but......I have a new helmet .......

Now, here is where the Race is On comes in.  In less than 24 hours I am supposed to have a completed Tuffet in my living room.  Here is what I have so far:


WAH HOOO!  Only six more of these to go.... so The Race Is On. Not my favorite version of this song but since yesterday was three years since George Jones passed away I thought it was most appropriate.  

My hope is to get these done by 0300 and then I can check my blood sugar and go to sleep ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment