Wednesday 28 December 2011

B-I-N-G-O





I think I got this Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper last fall in a buy three get one free promotion (at least I hope it was free and I did not exchange currency for it).  I am just not a fan of this paper.  So, late last night I decided it was time to craft it up and get rid of it!!  As I looked at the Bingo cards, I thought who would use this???  Then, I decided I would!!  Now, the irony to this is: I HATE BINGO.  I cut the BINGO cards out then adhered to matching card stock (real read, old olive, blushing bride, and early expresso).  I then used self laminating sheets over the cards so that they will endure small hands playing with them.  Then I cut 24 1" circles in the corresponding colors and self laminated them again.  As for the calling numbers and letters I used the 1 1/2" scallop punch to punch out 24 of each of the letters "H" "J" "O" "L" "L" and "Y" and on the back of each of these 24 letters stamped the  25 & Counting stamp set.  The numbers were punched out with the 1" square punch and adhered to the reverse of the letters, and then the letter and number combos were self laminated.  I made a folder from early espresso card stock and more of the Letters to Santa DSP and then put the cards in a plastic bag (used White Staz On ink and the snow flake from Bright Hopes to decorate the bags), the callers numbers/letters in another and the markers in another bag.  All of the bags are stuck inside the folder with velcro dots.  The raccoon image on the front is from last years Merry Crittermas stamp set (OMG - I used last year's stamp set).  Now, off to play BINGO with my son.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment