Saturday 3 December 2011

Hot Chocolate Gift Bags

I have had lots of requests from people on how to make these mini bags, so this is a post specially dedicated to these bags.  The fabric was purchased last fall from My Sewing Room in Calgary.  Every time I am back in Calgary I have to go there, and always find something I just cannot leave behind (like this).  I sewed the bags using the pattern from my favorite website All People Quilt.  Once at this website search for Small Treat Totes.  These bags are so easy to make, it took me longer to make the cards!!!  The cards are stamped from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set from Stampin Up and the colors used were Garden Green and Real Red.  I have also included a picture of the bags with tags as in addition to the package of hot chocolate I included a bag of chocolate mint marshmallows, and a bag of peppermints to enjoy.  Through the back of the tags before I put on the decoration I punched two holes so that I could run a tin tag tie through as I was certain that no string or ribbon would close a bag tight enough to keep marshmallows soft.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment