Thursday 1 December 2011

Stamp of the Month Club

This is my most current issue of the Stamp Set of the Month Club.  I love this because the participants in this club have a couple of choices with regards to the stamp set choice and then we wait eagerly for the three cards that correspond to this set.  I will have to get some use out of this one in the next few days, however, I think with some slight modifications maybe I can do something like Karina did in the card on the left side and make some kind of buckaroo sock/boot that will extend the use of the set.  The card in the middle is a gift card holder.  I will definitely have to make some of these before the holidays are over as I don't think my extended family will appreciate all handmade gifts, so a retail gift card in an hand made card might salvage my Christmas gifting.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment