Saturday 31 December 2011

Gnome Sweet Gnome


I got the Gnome Sweet Gnome set in my shipment the other day, and decided I better do something with it.  Now a gnome needs to live in a tree, so I used up left over Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper to make the tree base, and the baby needs to be in there, so I made him, and her a little hatch to live in comfort in their trees.  The gnomes are colored with Stampin Write Markers and because they are known for their fashion sense I colored them with every color I liked.  I love to color.  Now, I am not the crazy gnome lady, however, I do have the Travelocity Gnome at work (given to me by a student a year ago because I frequently sing the "Gotta Get Outta Here" tune at work, and the Saskatchewan Rough Rider Gnome is a must for every Saskatchewaner - yes he lives in my house, I dare not put him outside, 1 in 3 people living in Alberta is from Saskatchewan)!  Now, off to see if i-tunes has yet to get either Green is the Color or Rider Pride on it, and if not I will just listen to it on  www.riderville.com/page/audio.  GO RIDERS GO!!!   Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment