Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!!  I hope that so far the new year has been good to you all, and that not too many resolutions have been broken or modified yet...  For once I am ahead of the crafting deadline.  I actually completed this calendar in November of 2011.  This calendar was a class taught by Wadean at Scrapbook Memories & More in Sherwood Park.  I love this store, they really do have the best products, the staff are all helpful and friendly, and Wadean has awesome projects that she designs.  So, when I saw this one, I had to do it.  The cream areas on each page are for photo mounts, and the good thing about doing it in November was I had the time to get the photos done and put in so that today it is already on the wall.  Hope you all have a wonderful 2012, and Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment