Wednesday 11 January 2012

Entrelac Scarf; It's Done!!!

The great thing about being on vacation the past couple weeks in the mountains, is that I have had lots of time to get caught up on things like my knitting and cross stitch (I did not bring my sewing machine - will next year).  I finished my Entrelac scarf.  Now I know that the measure of whether or not you can knit is the old stand by comment "I can knit a scarf", this however, is not your "basic" entry level scarf.  That being said, if you do know how to knit, you really should try this scarf as the pattern is very easy to follow, and the Noro Silk Garden yarn is FABULOUS to work with.  I saw a version of this scarf done up in another color way with tassels on the ends, but it some how looked cheaply homemade, so I did not put these on mine.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment