Friday 13 January 2012

Cut Once, Stamp Twice

These are another Red Eye Craft special (made at 0100 hours - why- could not sleep).  I used early espresso card stock for the base, more of the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper (still trying to use it up - like zucchini - have to hide it in everything).  Another piece of early espresso run through the Snow Burst embossing folder.  The images are stamped on very vanilla paper.  Since it was 0100 hours I did not want to do the same project multiple times, so the one on the left the image is from the Snow Much Fun stamp set (hearts are from Merry Winter).  The card on the right has the image from the You Are Loved stamp set and I maker colored the image as I wanted to get as much detail as possible out of it.  Ribbon on the bottom is Early Espresso with Early Espresso Bakers Twine.  
Nighty, night, Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy the snowman above is one i have been searching for - for the past year - I have not been able to find one If you know of where I can buy one can you please let me know vicki.bach@gmail.com thanks alot

    ReplyDelete