Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cut Once, Stamp Twice



Here is another edition of my Cut Once, Stamp Twice idea for the year.  This paper comes from the Sale-a-bration promotion that starts today with Stampin Up.  I used Lucky Limeaide card stock for the base, a layer of crumb cake and zig zag stitched the designer series paper to both cards.  The card on the left the image is from one of the stamp sets you can get during Sale-a-bration called Fresh Vintage.   The image was stamped on whisper white then applied to Lucky Limeaide card stock and stitched around the edge with Pool Party Bakers Twine (had to get more fiber in there).  The card on the right has flowers punched from the designer series paper as well as the solid card stock using the triple flower punch, and an antique brad in the center one just because I thought it was pretty.  
Now if you look closely on the left you will notice a matching envelope.  I love my Simply Scored Tool, and over the holidays started playing with it and decided to make envelopes.  It has just come to my attention that Stampin Up will be introducing a tool to assist with this, however, I will post my version of how to make envelopes tomorrow.  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment