Wednesday 14 December 2011

I must be bored



Today's project is another red eye special.  No, I did not complete it late at night (or early in the morning for some of you), I really had red eyes while creating it!  Today I was in the presence of someone with too much perfume and so now I feel all miserable and stupid as I took a Benadryl and only got a short nap in before the supper time telemarketers started their calls (really at supper time - I know they need a job - but really????).  After supper I was still feeling woozy so I decided to craft.  Here are the results.  Hmmmmm, nothing special, I know.  But, I did make the box, and used my new Simply Scored tool to make it and the new Stocking Accents die from Stampin Up.  I did not go to any real effort though as I did not feel like cleaning up my mess.  The box will hold the 6 3x3 cards and a couple pieces of chocolate, so now maybe I will Craft this forward (an initiative of Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooks etc. publication).  I used the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin kit for the papers and stickers on the cards, and I really was not creative tonight as there is only 1 piece of contraband product on there (shhhh...it's the star on the top of the tree - isn't it awesome?).  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment