Monday 5 December 2011

Bath Bombs

Guess what ???  I like to make things!!  Not sure why, must be some kind of genetic or mental defect, but I really like to know how things are made and if I can control what goes into the making of the product, even better.  Today I decided it was time to make some bath bombs for Christmas presents, as well as replenish my own stock.  I made three of these, however, I forgot to take a picture prior to taking one to Karina when I returned all the stuff I had borrowed from her.  Thought it would be a nice gesture since I am constantly bothering her for something (I come up with ideas in the middle of the night, don't have the supplies, nor the patience to wait for a shipment all the way from Stampin Up), she runs my own personal Stampin Up General Store!!  Thanks Karina!!  I scented these lightly with lavender and a bit of vanilla (vanilla essential oil goes with everything I think), I put some dried Calendula bits and a flower in each bath bomb as well to make them look "organic" and homey.  I always love the feel of my hands after doing these.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment