Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

While wrapping presents the other evening I decided that I should have at least some home made gift tags to go on my purchased and home made Christmas presents.  However, it was 2235 hours and I was tired, so I thought about how I could make quick and easy tags.  A look in my cupboard found the Warmest of Wishes Stamp set from the Holiday Mini (one of the things I love about being a hobbyist is that I can get all of this stuff without having to host a party - heehehehehehee).  So I opened up the package, used garden green and stamped the image on a piece of whisper white card stock that I had scored at 2.5" with my Simply Scored tool.  I then used the label punch to punch these out being careful not to go through both layers at the edge, then used a piece of white bakers twine through the center to make the hanger.  I used the tree from the Jolly Bingo Bits set on the inside as none of my to and from labels fit inside this (hmmmmmm - might have to invest in some of these).  Now, what do these look like on the presents?   Well, unfortunately, I forgot to photo the tags on the presents prior to putting the presents in the box for the post (DOH!).  Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment